Quality Central voting

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      David Marcus
      Participant

People,

Please go to Quality Central

https://quality.embarcadero.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

and vote for KSVC bugs. You can find them via Issues > “Search for issues”. Enter “KSVC” in the “Contains text” search box. For “Status”, check all the check boxes except “Closed” and “Resolved”.

You might also wish to vote for

RSP-13347 Stack trace in Delphi lang errors
        RSP-15122 Upgrade changes order of objects in dfm file
        RSP-40169 PPL can crash with an AV in TTask.InternalAddCompleteEvent because of a race condition
        RSP-35301 Option to design in Screen PPI but save in 96 PPI

I don’t know why we have to vote for bugs. I understand voting for features, but bugs should just be fixed.

David

Steve Gill
        Participant

I agree.  Having to vote to have bugs fixed is ridiculous.

= Steve

David Marcus
          Participant

It doesn’t look like Embarcadero did much with KSVC in 11.3. So, you might wish to vote for more KSVC issues. You can do this by going to

https://quality.embarcadero.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

You can find KSVC issues via Issues > “Search for issues”. Enter “KSVC” in the “Contains text” search box. For “Status”, check all the check boxes except “Closed” and “Resolved”.

David

Ray Konopka
            Keymaster

Hi David,

You are correct, not much was done with KSVC in 11.3, and I keep getting more reports of changes that were made (or should I say started) that were not completed and more significantly break other functionality.

As you noted in your original post in this topic, everyone should please continue to keep voting and submitting Quality Portal reports for all issues found. Prefix all reports with “KSVC:” (as requested by Marco Cantu). And yes, I completely agree that it is ridiculous to have to vote to get bugs fixed.

Ray

Steve Gill
              Participant

Hi Ray,

Support was much better when it was under the control of Raize Support.  I miss those days.

I can only imagine what new features Raize Components would have now.

= Steve

Ray Konopka
                Keymaster

Thanks Steve.
                  I certainly cannot disagree. It’s one of the main reasons why I have kept this forum going. As I have noted on previous occasions, this whole situation is not what was originally planned. I will continue to engage Embarcadero regarding the components.

Ray

David Marcus
                  Participant

All of the KSVC bugs I reported in Quality Central for Delphi 11 are still open in Delphi 12.

David Marcus
                    Participant

Looks like Delphi 12.1 fixed two KSVC bugs:

https://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Athens/en/New_features_and_customer_reported_issues_fixed_in_RAD_Studio_12.1

KSVC: TRzCheckBox bottom/right anchor problem with monitor DPI change and autosize

Incorrectly scaling in HighDPI when using TRzSplitter

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.