Problem with RZLabel (BlinkIntervalOn)

Home Forums Konopka Signature VCL Controls (formerly Raize Components) Problem with RZLabel (BlinkIntervalOn)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gabriel Kenji
      Participant

Hello

I have a problema with the TRZLabel component. I have tow forms, with an Tzlabel on each form, whe I change the BlinkIntervalOn property on a form, it automatically changes on the other form.
        I use version 6.1.12, is there anything I can do to not change the property in all open forms.

Thanks,
        Gabriel

Ray Konopka
        Keymaster

Hi Gabriel,

The blinking support in the TRzLabel and TRzStatusPane utilizes a common control list that wraps a TTimer that controls the blinking on and off. There are two primary reasons why this was done. First, only one timer is needed instead of having a separate timer for each label. Second, it allows all labels that are blinking to blink at the same rate and more importantly that the blinking is synchronized.

To use a different blinking interval for a label on a separate form, then I would suggest dropping a TTimer on the form and manually blink the desired label by changing the color.

Ray

Gabriel Kenji
            Participant

Thanks for answering

I have never used this property before. My problem is showing changes on all forms in my GIT HUB

I’m changing my Common.pas file to not change all the properties of the forms that are open. You can give me a hint for disable this change for all RZLabel and RZStatus??

Thanks..

Ray Konopka
            Keymaster

Hi,

Your best bet would be to change the BlinkIntervalOn value in code (in the FormCreate event handler for the desired form) to prevent the DFM files of the other forms using TRzLabel or TRzStatusPane from getting updated.

Ray

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.