Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
February 22, 2021 at 3:07 am in reply to: Konopka Signature VCL Controls Problems on Delphi Sydney 10.4 #2366
Ray,
If you know where the problem in the code is, can you let us know so we can fix it ourselves?
with regards,
Martijn
December 3, 2020 at 3:21 am in reply to: Konopka Signature VCL Controls Problems on Delphi Sydney 10.4 #2292Hi Ray,
I fully understand your frustration. I just noticed Embarcadero ditched the user forums… one less channel to voice our concerns.
October 21, 2020 at 2:47 am in reply to: Konopka Signature VCL Controls Problems on Delphi Sydney 10.4 #2235Ray,
is there a possible quick fix for this Color and ParentColor issue somewhere in the code of the library?
September 10, 2020 at 2:01 am in reply to: Konopka Signature VCL Controls Problems on Delphi Sydney 10.4 #2210In addition to the color issue, the ‘ParentColor’ always reverts to False.
I set it to True, save the form, close it, re-open it and it’s back to False.
Anyone experienced this?
With regards,
Martijn
Hello Ray,
I figured I was barking up the wrong tree, but was surprised I didn’t find any results when googling.
I’ll report it and in the meantime, it seems I have to modify the components myself then.
Thanks.
With regards,
Martijn
-
AuthorPosts