RzMRUComboBox update MRU list

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Peter Gustafsson
      Participant

Hi

I’m trying to update a TRzMRUComboBox with latest MRU list from persistent storage.
        According to help file I can use LoadMRUData for that. But that does not work, MRU list is not updated.
        I have tested both LoadMRUData(true) and LoadMRUData(false).

//Peter

Ray Konopka
        Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Did you fill out the other MRU related properties (i.e. MruID, MruSection, and MruRegIniFile) as described in the help? MruPath is the old way to specifying the Registry path, it is recommended to use the mruRegIniFile property.

The LoadMRUData method is used to force a reload of the combo box with the list of most-recently-used items from its persistent storage defined by the MruRegIniFile, MruSection, and MruID properties, but in practice should rarely need to be used. The list will get saved and loaded automatically.

Ray

Peter Gustafsson
          Participant

Hi Ray

I am using registry, did not want to use an INI file. In normal use it works fine.

MruPath = ‘Software\PG software\Share Manager’
            MruSection = ‘MRU’
            MruID = ‘SearchList’

I planning using WM_COPYDATA to trigger an update of MRU list if I have multiple instance started.
            Just to make sure the MRU list is up to date on all started instance.

//Peter

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.