Konopka Signature Controls For Rad Studio 10.3?

Home Forums Konopka Signature VCL Controls (formerly Raize Components) Konopka Signature Controls For Rad Studio 10.3?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Rad Studio 10.3 was released 11/21 but I don’t see that Konopka Signature Controls is available yet through the GetIt package manager. When will they be available?

Ray Konopka
      Keymaster

That is an excellent question. I am trying to get the answer to that as well.

Ray

Anything to report? I just checked and still no availability of these components in Getit?

Actually I just tried it again and 6.2.3 is now available from GetIt

Barry Wood
        Participant

I also see 6.2.3 in Getit, but that is just for Tokyo, not Rio. When is support for Rio to be released? I have lots of projects using these components so cannot do anything until this is available.

Ray Konopka
          Keymaster

It turns out that Embarcadero did not change the version number of the components–Ugh. So the version number is still 6.2.3, but the version that is available in the 10.3 Rio GetIt Package Manager is built for Rio.

Ray

Paul Jackson
            Participant

Hi All,
              Will the Signature components for C++ Builder FMX grow to what is included in the VCL versions?

I have found there are about 8 components, but sure would like to see more…

You have great products and your Videos are very informative and have helped me a good bit.

Best,
              -Paul

Ray Konopka
              Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m not sure which 8 components you are referring to. The KSVC controls only support VCL. Well, I suppose the nonvisual controls in KSVC could also be used in an FMX application.

I’m not sure what plans Embarcadero has for the Signature controls. I do know that there is a big push for High DPI support. I do not know if there are plans for migrating some of the functionality in KSVC to FMX controls.

Ray

Navid Madani
                Participant

Is it just me or the KSVC cannot be found in either Tokyo or Rio GetIt package manager. It’s as if they do not exist!

I’ve consequently been busy removing all dependencies on this otherwise excellent component library. Embarcadero deserves its ever worsening track record of neglecting its acquired third party components!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Navid Madani. Reason: Typing errors
                  Ray Konopka
                  Keymaster

Hi Navid,

I am able to see KSVC in the GetIt Package Manager for 10.3 Rio. I searched for “KSVC” and the Bonus KSVC 6.2.3 item appeared in the list.

Ray

Navid Madani
                    Participant

I see “Bonus Radiant Shapes 1.1.3” preceded by “ARMOR-X Cycling Speed/Cadence Sensor 1.0″ and followed by Card” Panel Demo (C++) 1.0″ when everything is listed by name. KSVC definitely not not appear in my list, whether I search for it or not (Rio Enterprise SKU).

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Navid Madani.
                  Viewing 10 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.