DropMaster Has Stopped Working.

Home Forums DropMaster DropMaster Has Stopped Working.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve Gill
      Participant

Hi Ray,

I use DropMaster in some of my applications.

I opened a couple of the applications to make some updates about a week ago.  I noticed that the TDMTextTarget component no longer accepts anything, despite none of the code having been changed.

Whenever I’m trying out new components I build my own test applications using them.  So I went back to the test applications I wrote for DropMaster and recompiled them.  The drag-and-drop no longer works with them.

Regards,

Steve

DropMaster Version 2.5.2
        RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo

Steve Gill
        Participant

Hi Ray,

I replaced the DropMaster components with the Drag and Drop Component Suite for Delphi and it works perfectly.  It seems the problem is specific to the DropMaster components.

Regards,

Steve

Ray Konopka
          Keymaster

Hi Steve,
            I apologize for the delay. I just created a test app using Delphi 10.2.3 and DropMaster 2.5.2 and the TDMTextTarget component is working just fine in the app.
            Are you able to recreate the issue in a test project and send me the source code (no executables) and I can take a closer look?

Did anything change recently with your system? Before Jim went on vacation, he saw your message and thought that it sounded like it might be related to permissions.

Ray

Ray Konopka
            Keymaster

Hi Steve,
              I apologize for the delay. I just created a test app using Delphi 10.2.3 and DropMaster 2.5.2 and the TDMTextTarget component is working just fine in the app.
              Are you able to recreate the issue in a test project and send me the source code (no executables) and I can take a closer look?

Did anything change recently with your system? Before Jim went on vacation, he saw your message and thought that it sounded like it might be related to permissions.

Ray

Steve Gill
              Participant

Hi Ray,

Ok, now that’s just plain weird.

I built two test applications for you yesterday and when I ran them it didn’t work.

Just before sending them to you today I decided to try them again.  They worked perfectly!

I don’t get it.  🙁   And no, I haven’t been drinking.  🙂

Looks like there’s nothing to investigate now.

= Steve

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.