Codesite install

Home Forums CodeSite Codesite install

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave Craggs
      Participant

Just tried to install the new version for D12 Getting this error

The files do exist though.

The install installed to 11.3 at the same time and it worked.

Any ideas?

Dave Craggs

Dave Craggs
        Participant

Tried adding them manually, same error

Ray Konopka
          Keymaster

Hi Dave,

This type of error is typically caused by either the design package being moved to a different location and Delphi cannot locate the design package, or that Windows cannot locate the corresponding runtime package on the system PATH.

What is odd is that you state that the package loads in Delphi 11. And the runtime packages for both Delphi 11 and 12 reside in the same directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Raize\CS5\Deploy\Win32.

Please check in Delphi 11 that the packages are indeed loaded. Select Component > Install Packages menu item and see if the CodeSite packages show up in the list. If they are listed, please select one of them and note the directory listed in the status bar.

Next, I would suggest checking your System PATH to ensure that the Raize\CS5\Deploy\Win32 directory is present.

BTW, the design packages are not really necessary to use CodeSite. They are provided merely for backward compatibility for older versions of CodeSite.

Ray

Dave Craggs
            Participant

Thank you for the reply. It is a strange one. I am building a dev laptop so I can work when away and the install was done for both 11.3 and 12 at the same time. 11.3 worked and 12 didn’t.

The files are there, and if I select Add in design packages and select them the same message comes up.

I will remove them from 12 if they are not really needed.

Thanks again.

Dave

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.