Embarcadero Partners with Raize Software for KSVC Maintenance

Home Forums Konopka Signature VCL Controls (formerly Raize Components) Embarcadero Partners with Raize Software for KSVC Maintenance

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ray Konopka
      Keymaster

On June 28, 2024, Marco Cantu posted Embarcadero Partners with Raize Software for KSVC Maintenance.

I am very pleased to announce this partnership and I am looking forward to keeping KSVC relevant for developers using RAD Studio. Like many of you, Raize Software depends greatly on KSVC, especially in our CodeSite Tools. This partnership will allow the KSVC to get some much needed attention.

Ray

Steve Gill
        Participant

Hi Ray,

This is great news!  I use KSVC in every single project, so I’m really happy that this has happened.

= Steve

David Marcus
          Participant

Excellent news!

Hichem BOUKSANI
            Participant

Best news in a while

Chris Mark
              Participant

Where do we report bugs now? On the Embarcadero Quality Portal or on here?

Ray Konopka
                Keymaster

Hi Chris,
                  It is best to submit them on Embarcadero’s Quality Portal for tracking. When you do, be sure to put KSVC in the subject line for easier identification. Embarcadero does not have a field to specify this library.
                  Also, I don’t mind if you also post a heads up here to any reports submitted.
                  Ray

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.